Re: [IP] new medical alert type tags - stick on insulin pumps

These life tags sound like another good ID choice.  But,
don't get too creative with where you hide them.

Most EMT's don't/won't take the time to look for anything
more than a necklace or bracelet medical ID.  Many medical
professionals don't even know what an insulin pump is
(unfortunately) and just think it is a pager so they don't
touch it.

If you are not able to speak for yourself in an emergency,
you need to have something readily available, and
recognizable by anyone, that will speak for you.

Can you get tags that indicate "insulin pump wearer?"

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *
Do You Yahoo!?