Re: [IP] re: v and h mix

> Michael, curious why to draw the v first.  I've been drawing it
> last, being careful not to let any back into the h bottle.

You draw the smallest amount first because you want it well mixed by
the turbulence caused by drawing the large amount. Also, the insulin
left in the leur lock area will tend to be whatever you drew last. If
you draw a V last, the FIRST insulin you get from the pump can be
almost pure regular and will not have the expected action time. If
you draw H last, the action will be very similar to the mix as a
whole and any small amount of pure H put into the infusion line will
go un-noticed.