Re: [IP] Dr. Bernstein Mamaroneck, New York

You may have to go through the archives, but at least one
person posted that Dr. Bernstein and other type 1's were
getting along without any extra insulin.  They were
supposedly using diet alone to control their DM.  This is
where the danger warning comes in.

Lest anyone else misunderstand, read the previous posts in
the archives and you, also, will find the misleading one
that was referred to.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Just for the record, I looked at Dr. Bernstein's book
> yesterday and in it he
> states quite implicitly that he will always have to have
> insulin every day or
> he will die.
> Joann

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *