[IP] HELP!!! Insurance Co. refuses to pay for pump supplies

I need information on how to get my insurance company to pay for my pump
supplies.  They always paid for my syringes before.  I can't locate a web site
to contact the PA Insurance Commissioners office.  Who do you suggest I contact

Since the house bill was passed the beginning of this year my company's HR&D
person won't give my any response when I ask if they will begin paying for
supplies in Jan of 2000.

Where do I start to force the issue?  It isn't like I am asking them to pay for
recreational drugs/medical equipment.

email @ redacted