[IP] Jill, pump comparison, please!

Jill, there aren't many of us on this list who have used BOTH a D and an MM
pump. Clearly you had more experience with D's, but please let us know how
you feel now, having used the MM for 3 months. You don't have to "pick one''
as your favorite -- this isn't a contest -- but generally which features of
the D do you miss, and which of the M are you glad for?

Jill wrote:
Jill Kennedy <email @ redacted>
My name is Jill Kennedy, I have been diabetic since age 13 (13 years ago I
was diagnosed). I have been on an insulin pump for the past five years. I
just last week started on humalog, I love the pump and would recommend it
to just about anybody. I currently use the Minimed 508. prior to switching
to Kaiser insurance three months ago I used a Disetronic H-Tron plus V100.

I live in Escalon, CA (the San Joaquin Valley) with my dog Gabe. I work in
a convalescent hospital as activities director. I have a lot of contact
with type two diabetics, but almost none with diabetics my own age let
alone with other pump patients. I would love to hear from you.