[IP] Diabetes Interview News

   I'm still trying to catch up on the past 4 days worth of digests, having
been in New York for a JDF gathering. Just wanted to give my personal
"endorsement" to this very worthwhile publication. I first discovered it in
my daughter's CDE's office over 3 years ago & have subscribed ever since. I
find the information to be pertinent and topical, and having met the editor,
Scott King, personally at the JDF conference in San Francisco, it's easy to
see why. Also wanted to mention that Scott has been extremely supportive of
our "information table" efforts at our annual Walk to Cure Diabetes. He had
multiple cartons worth of back issues shipped to us, which we distributed at
the WALK and also at our WALK awards ceremony last week.

Regards, Renee (pump-mom)