[IP] FRIO Wallets

Hi -
I recently started using the small FRIO wallet that holds two bottles of
insulin. The only thing I've found I have to watch is that I don't leave
it in the water too long when activating it. It seems to expand after
I've put the insulin bottles in and it can be quite a challenge getting
the second bottle out. I really like not having to find a place to
refreeze my previous insulin thing. Just putting the FRIO in water
activates whatever keeps the insulin cool - cool, not cold. Very
satisfied so far but I've only had it a few months but that equaled 3
short trips. . . . Donna