[IP] We are both pumping!!!

(Sorry, I missed any responses you may have sent!  I was inadvertently
unsubscribed to this list...but I'm back.)

Today the Mimimed trainer set my 6 yr. old, Laura, up on saline on the 508
pump.  I also got a loaner and I am also pumping saline.  We are using the
softset and I can't feel it.  Laura is feeling great about it and was
showing everyone her pump when we went out to dinner this evening.

I'm a little nervous about where to put it tonight while sleeping and it is
a little cumbersome, but I'm sure we'll get use to it! I wanted to try it
with her so that she didn't feel she was trying it alone (I am not
diabetic).  Laura will be going on insulin in the next couple of weeks.
Keep you posted.  Worried about infections.

Laura Lentini-Iaffaldano
Mother of Laura, age 6, dxed 12/21/98