Re: [IP] Dr. Bernstein Mamaroneck, New York

NATALIE,

PERHAPS YOU NEED TO RE-READ YOUR OWN POST AND MINE (OVER
AND OVER AGAIN, AS YOU SAY).

THE ORIGINAL POST STATED THAT THERE WERE TYPE 1'S THAT WERE
GOING WITHOUT INSULIN ON DR. BERNSTEIN'S DIET (INCLUDING
HIMSELF).

I STILL STAND BEHIND MY ORIGINAL STATEMENT -- IT IS
MEDICALLY/PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR A TRUE TYPE 1 DIABETIC
TO SURVIVE WITHOUT TAKING INSULIN!!!

IT IS MISLEADING (ESPECIALLY TO ANY NEWBIES WITH TYPE 1 DM)
TO SUGGEST THAT ONE MIGHT BE ABLE TO SOMEHOW GET ALONG
WITHOUT TAKING ANY INSULIN -- WHETHER THE STATEMENT COMES
FROM A DOCTOR (SUCH AS DR. BERNSTEIN) OR SOMEONE ON THIS
LIST.

=====