[IP] Nicole Johnson e-mail address

I would suggest that anyone interested in getting Ms. Johnson on board write
to her, tell her about site and suggest she join.  She DOES read her e-mail
and responds (though I haven't seen her sign up as a pumper to Pumpers site

Minimed's site has a link to her web site, which also has an e-mail messaging

email @ redacted

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.