[IP] A1C

Was just looking at the graphs on the IP page. Pretty
interesting! I noticed on the A1C graph that the graph only goes
to 15%. My daughter's first and worst A1C (at diagnosis 3yrs ago)
was 23%!!! Her latest one a few months ago was just under 9% (she
has had better ones but I don't remember them right off the top
of my head.)
Hers seem to hover around 8-9% though. I'm hoping her A1C's
improve even more once she's pumping.

--
Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti (Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, mother of many children)