Re: [IP] Drawing Cartridges-question

I fill 12 in a sitting, and just keep them in the butter compartment of the
fridge.  The night before a site change, I pull one out and by morning, any
bubbles are right near the top, ready to be squirted out. :)
Cuts about 5 minutes off a site change for me.

David  Type 1  LADA  (who LOVES his MiniMed 507c Insulin Pump!)
(LADA  ==>  http://www.cde.com/diabetes.world/lada.htm )