Re: [IP] Y2K fix

At 09:34 PM 11/21/1999 , you wrote:
>I've been taking a computer course at the "Y" and learned that every
>single installation of Windows worldwide is defaulted to fail Y2K
>rollover. Here is how to fix it yourself:
>Double click on "My Computer."
>Double click on "Control Panel."
>Double click on "regional Settings" icon.
>Click on the "Date" tab at the top of the page.
>Where it says, "Short Date Sample" look and see if it shows a "two-digit"
>year. Of course it does.
>That's the default setting for Windows 95, Windows 98 and NT.
>This date RIGHT HERE is the date that feeds application software and WILL
>NOT rollover in the year 2000. It will roll over to 00.
>Click on the button across from "Short Date Style" and select the Option
>that shows, mm/dd/yyyy.
>(Be sure your selection has four Y's showing, not just two). Then click on
>"Apply" and then click on "OK" at the bottom.
>Easy enough to fix.

Just wanted to respond to this message.  And give a URL for everyone to
check out on this Hoax.

And i also would like to ask a favor of the list members.  If you have a
email that may help the members and is not on the topic of the pump or
diabetes feel free to send it to the ADM of the list we will investigate
the message and then forward it to the list.

here is a address you can send the message to:

Brian Carter
One of the Adm.