Re: [IP] Cruise advice needed....

My wife and I went on a New Year's cruise two years ago and had a wonderful
time. I do not suggest prefilling the cartridges if you have to fly because
of the cabin pressure changes. Make sure that you do not check her meds and
1/2 the supplies in the luggage. Put all meds and 1/2 of supplies in your
carry on bag just in case your luggage gets lost, and it can take several
hours till you get your luggage brought to your room by the porters on the
boat. Also pack a change of clothes in your carry on bag so you can change to
clothes for warmer weather once on the boat (if you are coming from north
country). Get a letter from the doctor listing all and any medications and
any types of needles that are needed. You should not have to worry about
anyone else touching the pump, espcially since someone from the family will
more than likely be present with the medical team if anything happens. And
you will have to check your blood sugars a heck of a lot more often because
there is non stop eating on a cruise boat. E-mail me if you have any more