Re: [IP] Diagnosis date party

Boy are we going to celebrate Matt's diagnosis date!  It was Jan 1, 1999.
His 1st year anniversary is around the corner along with the Millenium!  Matt
has a new life with this good ole pump of his!  I think we will have a party
on pump start day too! Yes Matt was rushed to emergencyroom on New Years Day.
 We left Jersey to go to Philadelphia hosp and got lost, we were panicked,
and ran smack dab into the New Years Day Macy's Parade.  Matt still chuckles,
he got to see a MAN dressed as a FLOWER!  He he...My husband soooooo  upset
gets out to talk to police and they end up escorting us to hospital, lights,
sirens and all!  Matt loved it!  Kids!