[IP] velosulin/humalog mix ruth

Hi Ruth,
If you're asking how much H is mixed with the Velosulin it is the
remaining 265 units in a cartridge of 315 units.  If you're asking
what his ratio is it depends on wether or not we're in a growth
spurt.  During a growth period his bolus ratio is 6:1  ,   that's 6
carbo's to 1 unit,  when not in one it's 12:1.
I struggeled for sometime making the mixing easy.  I'm kind of picky
about being precise so our ratios are acurate.  If the mix varies his
bg readings aren't so good because Velosulin is Regular and not
It's peak action is delayed.
Hope this helps