[IP] Cruise advice needed....

Although we would definitely want to meet everyone deep in the Caribbea
n...my question pertains to our first cruise that we leave for Dec 30th (yes
the Millenium Cruise).  It is our first cruise and Jackie is still new to D
(dx'd 5/98) so what do I need to think of, besides bringing extra sets and
pre-filled resevoirs (Ruth...I'm with you on the side of overkill).   I
recently read a horrible story in the NY Times about a young woman with D on
her honeymoon and the ships nurse gave her insulin and put her into
seizures... Arggghhh!  Can I bring a letter that nobody can touch the pump
but family???  Any other advice for the cruise (mom, dad, 2 kids with 14
other friends and family)?

Connie Fontaine, southeast MI
mom/coach for Jackie, 8yrs, dx 5/98, pumping since 7/29/99