From: TAMARA NORRIS [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 1999 12:32 PM
To: email @ redacted; email @ redacted; email @ redacted;
email @ redacted; email @ redacted; email @ redacted;
email @ redacted; email @ redacted; email @ redacted
Subject: NEW KIDS STUFF FOR INSULIN PUMPS

First of all, I want to thank each of you for writing to us and letting us
know there was a need out there.  More kids are going on pumps everyday. It
is so great to get them started early.  My 13 years on the pump have been a
lifesaver.

We listened and finally finished our kids line.  Please visit our website at
uniaccs.com and take a look at our new kids stuff.  Flannel pj bottoms with
drawstring are great, long sleeve t-shirts with a center pocket for
sleeping, smaller 1"wide waist-its to fit littler waists and our sport pak
in neoprene.

We hope you like what you see and hope you will help us spread the word that
we now have lots of stuff for kids.And again thank you.
Tamara Norris
800-831-8929