[IP] Re: disney

do they allow you to bring in food (for all those low sugars) or do
>you need to receive a letter from the doctor. i
>really need to have juice and fruit etc. .with me at all times.

  Hello, i don't know about the handicapped entrance, because the last time
I went to Disney was before I was dx'd.  (I am going again this spring by
the way!! :)   but I do remember that we had no trouble at all bringing
backpacks/bags into the park.  I know I had food in mine.  good luck and
have fun in o o