No Subject

help, about a month ago i there were several messaged about vacations and
disney. do they allow you to bring in food (for all those low sugars) or do
you need to receive a letter from the doctor. i read on this page diabetics
are allowed to use a handicapped entrance. is that true? i would never use
my diabetes that way unless i was having a major sugar problem. being the
mother of two very active boys, my sugar lows are undetermined. just
curious? most parks don't allow you to bring food or drinks into the park, i
really need to have juice and fruit etc. .with me at all times. i almost
always carry a backpack or large purse. thanks