Re: [IP] Gianna -- Natalie

>Whatever the cause, you just have to keep on truckin' through -- there's
>no choice!!

   Lol, I know :)  I started basal testing today.  so far, so good.  I'm
going to have to do it again though, because I had a temp basal until 7 am
instead of one constant one (I forgot :)  but my numbers have finally
settled down with a higher basal (i'm up to .7 from .4)  numbers so far
   3:am - 105
   9:30 - 141
   10:15- 143
   11:30- 140
   12:30- 112
   2:00 - 103

not bad, hmm?? :)  considering.  anyway, tomorow I will try again.  thanks
for your suggestions! --Gianna