[IP] Sils vs. Sof-Set

I've been using Sils for the 7 months that I've been pumping and am starting
to get really frustrated with them.  I use my abdomen and my hips for sites.
Lately I can't seem to put them anywhere where they aren't getting in the
way. I have a 2 month old who is exclusively breastfed and she is always
laying on my stomach which presses on the Sils and causes them to get
irritated and sore. It's either that or the sites conflict with panties or
the waistline on my pants.  I was wondering if the Sof-Sets would be any
better for me at this point?

IDDM 16 years, pumping 7 months