Re: [IP] Abdominal Neuropathy HELP!!!!! " Sorry Kinda Long"

In a message dated 11/20/1999 7:25:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< He said this was common with Diabetics!!!  >>

Hi CJ,

Sorry to hear your having difficulties.  I can't comment on abdominal
neuropathy, but I strongly believe that not everything that happens to our
bodies is not diabetes related.  M.D.s are very quick to attribute every
medical issue to diabetes. By doing this they may deprive you of the
appropriate treatment for your pain. Please make sure they rule out other
causes for your problem first.  Take care and hope your feeling better soon.
Wendy R
Massachusetts- where we're having an indian summmer in NOV!!