[IP] The continous Blood glucose monitor from MM

I have heard rumors about the glucose monitor being introduced the first
quarter of 2000.  Has anyone else heard anything.  Do you think most
insurance companies will pay for this.  Boy what a treat it will be not
to have to prick my fingers 10-15 times a day.  Does anybody also know
if the monitor will allow for a closed loop system with the
507,507c,508MM pumps.  I have read the press release on MM site but
maybe someone in the group might have more insight.