[IP] Re: Cruise/time from appropval to receipt of pump

I would love to go on a cruise with everyone here.  I have planned on going
on a cruise for my granduation from college reward for the past year.  This
one would be fun AND informative......plus I wouldn't have to watch out for
menu problems like I would on some of the other cruises.  Let's do it!

As for the time I spent before I got my pump, I was approved on a Monday and
my pump arrived at my CDE's office on the following Monday.  And that was
via the provider's office in Salt Lake City, and UPS to St. George.  My
provider had the pump within four days.  Check with your provider and the
pump company and see what is going on.  It shouldn't take much time to get
it once it is approved.