[IP] Minimed announces software error!!!-

I just got off the phone with Mini-Med because I am having an allergic
reaction to the tape I am using.  While I had them on the phone, I asked
them about the software error.  She told me that it was a problem if you
program multiple basal rates and go to change them.  She said that if you
need to change them, you should go to the first basal rate (12:00 a.m.) and
zero it out and activate it which I believe she said would wipe out all of
the basal rates.  Then you need to reprogram all of your rates.  Anyone who
is affected should be receiving something about this software error.  So
basically, there is no reason to panic.

Kathy G.