Re: [IP] Measurement

Thats not really a problem, is it David?  The rest of the world should be
delighted that at least we are using a metric nomenclature.  Given our
native objection to the metric system (Has anyone in this country ever
really driven in km/h?), we could be using ounces/cup to measure BG :-)
Now who has that conversion?
 So I'm perfectly happy with mg/dl for at least another decicentury or two *S*