Re: [IP] Re:grief, or we could just have a party

Jen and all,

You are right. I should be proud that this hasn't gotten Eve down. Part of
my problem is that I have had many family members,(one of them was my mom)
and friends that have died because of diabetes.

One thing that has change this year is that about two weeks after Eve's dx
date we will be celebrating her pump's birthday, something to look forward
to. Maybe I should make a cake.(S)

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99