Re: [IP] Abdominal Neuropathy HELP!!!!! " Sorry Kinda Long"

Has any one here ever experienced a neuropathy in the abdominal area,    I
met with my Endo on Oct.6, for my regular 3 month checkup, and explained to
him that I was feeling a pain and burning sensation from my belt line up to
about my navel area on my abdomin and it was more pronounced on the left
side then the right .     I just recently on August 17, had a double
Diskectomy Plating and fusion of the cervical spine,  And a peice of bone
was taken from my left hip to be used in my neck for the fusions.   So I
asked him if the surgery could of trigered the neuropathy , And he said it
could of But not Likley,  He said this was common with Diabetics!!!  The
next day I had an Appointment to follow up with my Neurosurgeon and
metioned it , and he said that it was in no way related to the surgery!!!!!
  Two weeks went by and I was in so much pain that I seen My regular Md and
Asked to be put on Meds for the Pain,   He put me on 100Mg of nerontin 3
times a day, Which did nothing for the pain so two weeks later he uped the
dose to 200MG 3 times per day which helped a little But I still get alot of
burning and pain.    I will be seeing A Neurologist on Dec.9, and hope she
can help me deal with this!!!!        I guess I would like to know If this
is common, Or Possibly did my surgeon damage some nerves on my left side
when he was Operating!!!!!          Is this Common or are the doctors
playing  C M A      ANY  HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED  THANK  YOU      CJ
JUTRAS  LEWISTON,MAINE   THE COOOOOLD STATE