[IP] soccer tournament day 1

Hi all. We have been on the soccer field all day! My daughters started at
8:30 this am and Kevin had 2 games staggered starting 11 am and then 2pm. his
Bg's so far have been great. He was actually 100 at 1/2 time the 2nd game and
I was a little nervous cuz he had pizza  with the gang an hour before
(between games) and expected higher! But we did the juice and he has been ok
since. Tomorrow we have 2 more games cuz his team won both!!! As a side note,
my 13 year old lost both (great games though) and is now in bed from the
exhaustion. She has NEVER gone to bed BEFORE bedtime! What a day! :)

I STILL love this pump!

Mom of Kevin , 11