[IP] request for pump

I just got this today. It is the original request for the pump
that my dr made, and the original RX for the pump is included.:

Reason for Request: 9yo female with type 1 diabetes for 3 years.
Would like to start insulin pump to minimize wide swings in blood
sugars that the patient is experiencing. Family has chosen
Disetronics pump. Rep is <name of rep>.

He made a slight exaggeration about the wide swings. Generally
that's not the case. I have, however, been having to give extra
insulin shots recently (last 1-2wks) so that may be why he said
that. He thinks it is because she's entering puberty. But
whatever, I'm just happy they approved it, and so quickly. If I
had known it was going to be this easy I would have waited a few
more months for the newer version. I'm gonna be really mad if it
has a feature I really wanted and can't live without.   :)

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti (Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, mother of many children)
Sign the ADA's petition to Congress for more research $$$ towards
a cure (email me!)
Get what YOU deserve! Get PAID to surf the net!
http://ksouthard.bizland.com/paysurf.html (4 programs)