[IP] Re: Quickness of receiving pump after insurance approval

Carrie,
Our pump got approved on Thursday. I got a call on Friday saying
they were shipping my daughter's pump that afternoon (if they
made the 4pm deadline), otherwise it would be the next business
day (don't know if it would be Sat or Monday - they ship UPS.)
They said I will have it by Weds of next week for sure. Maybe you
could call the company or the pump rep. They should be able to
tell you something!

--
Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti (Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, mother of many children)