[IP] Extended travel & Disposal of Medical Waste

This is a question for all of our globe trotting Pumpers.  I am hoping to
spend 2 months in the summer of 2000 traveling thru Central Europe.  Has
anyone gone on the road with 2 months of supplies?  If so, what was your
experience.  Also, how did you deal with disposal of your medical waste?  I
am particularly concerned about this.  I plan to be staying in either
hostels, homes, or very small B&B's.  I am pretty sure that they will NOT be
prepared for dealing with this.
P.S.   if you have any other travel advice please do not clog the list, but
send it to me direct: email @ redacted