Re: [IP] Gianna -- Natalie

Natalie, I was just wondering, if I am just coming out of my honeymoon
period now, why did my c-peptide come back at almost 0 over a month ago?? is
this possible??  another question, if I had been in a honeymoon period is it
still possible to have majorly high blood sugars? I had a period of about 3
weeks about two weeks after dx where I didn't go above 126.  I thought that
this was all for the honeymoon, since then my insulin needs have been pretty
constant.  Anyway my main question is about the c-peptide. the result
doesn't seem to match up with a honeymoon period.  thanks, Gianna