Re:[IP] 508 Update " No reason to panic"!!!

I Spoke with Minimed today in regards to swaping the 357 batteries  I had
received with my 507c ,  for the 675 one 's because I had upgraded to a 508
on Nov.4 they agreed no prob.  And while I had them on the phone I asked
them about the 508 problems and what they plan on doing about it!!!!!
They said all 508 pumps sold from Oct. to Nov.18  Had two problems .  One
with the time change , and one with programing of multiple Basil rate's  {
They didn't get into to much detail}   But they said they would be sending
out a mailer informing us of the problems and how to deal with them!!!
But the best part is they said we are all going to get a new 508 with the
updated software sometime after the first of the year!!!!!!    So Mag and
all other 508 users DON'T PANIC !!!!!!!    Minimed knows they messed up bad
lets give them the chance to make it right!!!    I also would like other
list members to call them and see if ther told the same thing!!!!   Thanks
 CJ  JUTRAS    Lewiston,Maine  The   Cooooooooooooold State  [ PLEASE NOTE
THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD FROM MINIMED BUT DOES NOT REFLECT ON WHAT OTHERS
MIGHT HAVE BEEN TOLD]!!!!!!