RE: [IP] Quickness of receiving pump after insurance approval

>From the time I was approved to the receive date was about 1 week.  My
educator Stacia Purcell is great and really knows the ends and outs.

Vern Catron
Email: email @ redacted  Web Pages:
http://www.jacksonville.net/~vcatron
Living History:  French Huguenot 1560's, Gordons Musketeers 1640's, British
Marines 1770-90, 1st NYV Engineers 1861-65

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 1999 1:27 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Quickness of receiving pump after insurance approval

I was just wondering if how long after you had insurance approval did you
actually receive the pump? It just seems like it has been so long for me
(almost a month and a week). I just was wonderingwhat everyone else's is. My
CDE says that she was surprised I did not get it two weeks ago.
Anyone's input on this process would be very helpful

Sincerely,
Carrie