Re: [IP] DISCONNECT FOR X-RAYS, MRIs, CT SCANS

Wow..this sets up a whole new list of problems for me.  I just got a call
from m rep yesterday, and she said I have been authorized for my pump and my
insurance will pay 100%, I should have it by next week.  My problem now, it
seems, is that I work in Interventional Radiology....so I work with X-rays
8-20 hours a day.  Does anyone out here work in Xray...and do you know of any
place that sells lead pouches for the pumps??  That would probably be the
best protection along with my lead apron.........Eileen