Re: [IP] Quickness of receiving pump after insurance approval

Carrie I spoke to a D rep. yesterday and he said that if i had my paper work
in it would be two to three weeks to rec my pumps.just a thought I gave a
date of dec 15 and it still stood 2 to 3 wk's to delivery. I still waiting
on a responce from MM on a 508.
Dan B.