[IP] Quickness of receiving pump after insurance approval

I was just wondering if how long after you had insurance approval did you
actually receive the pump? It just seems like it has been so long for me
(almost a month and a week). I just was wonderingwhat everyone else's is. My
CDE says that she was surprised I did not get it two weeks ago.
Anyone's input on this process would be very helpful