[IP] Desperate Times

Thanks everyone for your advise -
Has anyone every got the impression from their endo what #s they needed
before starting the pump?
But i guess i didnt make my self clear - I was under the impression from the
ped/endo after her statement several times in a short conversation.
"Just make sure there are some events where u had to give extra units - the
pump guys will need to see this!"
I don't have to fake the #s - they do speak for themselves.
>From this conversation I believe she is ready to put Kap on pump - cause I
was asking for it for next summer - after school is out - but after telling
her what has been going on - She said - ole no - we dont need to wait - we
can have him pumping by Christmas.  Therefore I felt she was telling me what
sort of documentation was neeeded for the pump guys - not her.  From her
statements on insurance and pump guys - I felt she knew how and what was
needed to jump through all the hoops in a quick way - She said "she knew how
to get past all the paperwork for me not to worry about that just -bring
records, log and referrel from doc.  And just make sure there were events
where i needed to give Kap extra units"
(Pump guys - i guess this is a medical review board)
Thanks for listening and advise
Darlene (mom to Kap)