Re: [IP] mistaken insulin

In a message dated 11/19/99 3:14:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< Roger wrote:
 > Tell me one diabetic who didn't mistake the R for the N at least once
 Sara (on Regular and NPH for 19 years) >>
Sara sorry I said it that way. I did not mean to say I injected r for n I was
talking about the square bottle nph was in for at least 25 years. I am sure
you must have put the r in before the n as I was told to do early on. Maybe
the thread on old timers is over. Roger on Regular+ NPH 52 years