[IP] Thanks everyone!

To everyone on the list who has offered their support and suggestions as to
getting my insurance company to approve the pump for me.  I do plan to call
Disetronic (which is my first pump choice now) to see if they can recommend
a different Endo who will fight harder for me and the pump.   I also plan to
contact a friend of mine who is an attorney and see if I can have a possible
case of descrimination if they refuse (how can they approve the pump for one
person and not me unless they are discriminating against me for whatever
reason).   I'm gonna go into this armed to the teeth!  *grin*  Thanks so
much, I do feel better now... *VBS*

T1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon....