Re: [IP] problems problems problems :(

gianna marzilli wrote:

> I have no idea what's going on.  I haven't seen a normal number
> twice in a row for about a week now

> not exercising as much (too cold out!!)

I sit at a desk 5 days a week, and the last several weekends (even when
I don't think I am doing very much) I have been having consistent lows.
If I have problems again tomorrow, I will start doing some basal checks
on weekends to see if I need different rates then.  I am sometimes
amazed at the things that appear to impact insulin needs for me.

I had a basal jump of 150% the first of October.  It was accompanied by
a low-grade fever with no symptoms of a bug and when I was still running
a 150% temp basal a week later I went to see my primary care doc.  Test
for a urinary infection was negative and my white blood cell count was
normal.  Basals rates have dropped a bit since then but are still a lot
higher than in September.