Re: [IP] Re: Grief

  It's weird that this post came up . . .I was just thinking about the fact
that next May on the one year anniversary of my dx I should do something
that I never thought I'd be able to do again at the time . . . . .you know,
one of those things that the pump makes possible :)  like ice cream sundaes
(are you reading this, Delaine?)  Then again, maybe this would be more
appropriate for my pumping anniversary, but I just find it interesting.  My
mother will probably be more depressed than I am, I'm always the one telling
her to stop talking about "what if" this and that . . .can't do anything
about it at the moment.  To the poster of the original message, I hope that
you get through your one yr. "anniversary" all right . . .and to Deborah,
from a kid's perspective I guess I will want to celebrate because I will
have made it a whole year with D, something that I didn't think was possible
when I was dx'd.  So I guess that would be a good thing . .. ? :)
take care, Gianna