[IP] Disetronic

Someone mentioned that it's been five years since Disetronic put
out a new model. Now you watch...we'll get our pump on Tues and
they'll come out with a new, even better one the next day.  :)
Anyone know if there are any plans for a newer one any time soon?

--
Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti (Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, mother of many children)