Re: [IP] Minimed announces software error!!!-i'm panicked!

      From: email @ redacted
      Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 20:40:20 EST
>Matt is wearing a 508 30 days now,
Get your money back from Minimed
>and now ... glitch with the basal rates?
I suspect the 507c has it too!
>AGGHHHH,, ok, ok, i'll try not to panic!
>  What should i do?
use that money to get your reliable 2 Disetronic Htron Pluses
and the $500 savings is a reduction in cost to you
(or your insurance)

Sorry, I shouldn't be quite so negative about MM
I even have two of them myself, and sometimes have used
the SofSet infusion set with the D pumps I actually wear.

David C. Winegarden
Fremont, CA