Re: [IP] Re: Grief - Deborah

You know, Deborah -

I celebrate every year on June 21st, the day I was diagnosed.  Two reasons:
First, I've beat this disease for another year!!  Worth celebrating!
Second, you need to celebrate ANYTHING about diabetes - learning to
count exchanges, getting your pump, losing weight, even getting an easier
meter to use.  But, my favorite is the day I was dx'd!!!  I get SOO much
satisfaction from completing another year!!  But - you know - you need to
celebrate the GOOD parts!

You should celebrate too, in that same state of mind.  OK?  Just my humble
opiniion, after many years of celebrating.

Jane