[IP] Humalog Insulin

I've been using humulog since I could get my hands on it, shortly after it
became available.  It alone has brought my A1C down from  7.9 to 7.4.  Yes,
it acts quickly...that is its great advantage.   First it brings down a
high BG very quickly, and second you don't have tail running into the night
to cause low BG at night.  My nighttime reactions are down by 90%.  Take
some care with it...figure out how much a unit lowers your BG, how long it
takes with you...just like you would take care with any other change until
you are used to it.