Re:[IP] Diabetes Interview

Subject: [IP] Diabetes Interview
      From: "Dianne De Mink" <email @ redacted>
      Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 17:51:26 CST
>I thought it was teriffic and might even subscribe - except I don't have
>the publisher.
Diabetes Interview looks more like one of the
supermarket tabloids than a magazine, but like
Dianne appreciates,
>Are all the articles so unbiased or did I just happen across a 'good'
I think this has some of the
leading-edge diabetes coverage in print
Go to web page
Web site contains material about 3 months behind
currently distributed "mailed" issues
Or call      (800) 488-8468
Diabetes Interview phone number 800.234.1218
Call them for free sample issue.
  The proprietor editor ... Scott M. King was my
  introducer to the whole idea of insulin pumping probably
  7 or 8 years ago, but I'm not sure if HE still uses it.
See his monthly column "My Own Injection"
and also the "Up & Pumping" section every issue.
Or write to them at their Richmond District San Francisco
Diabetes Interview
   3715 Balboa St.
   San Francisco, CA 94121
415 387 3604
Thats about 6 blocks from Ocean Beach, SF Muni 38 line.
I think some of our members of the iplist are DI staff too.
  Also, anybody who is "running" any diabetes "event",
such as some of these Diabetes Awareness month occasions,
should consider arranging ahead of time to get appropriate
quantities from DI to distribute at your meeting.
Issues ALWAYS include "sample issue" request card & page.

David C. Winegarden
Fremont, CA