RE: [IP] Congrats Vern

Saw my Endo today and he is pleased.  Still adjusting to the basil insulin.
Had residual NPH left in my system but that is now out of my system.  My
bg's are staying  between 85 and 120 consistently but will find out how well
I do sitting in classes all day Saturday.  Turn 46 tomorrow and do not feel
like it.  Hard to believe that I have been diagnosed for almost 8 years.

Vern Catron
Email: email @ redacted  Web Pages:
http://www.jacksonville.net/~vcatron
Living History:  French Huguenot 1560's, Gordons Musketeers 1640's, British
Marines 1770-90, 1st NYV Engineers 1861-65

Deleted previous messages....